For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Raiders
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in nine of 18 games this season.
- Las Vegas’ games have gone over 48.5 points in 15 of 32 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 49.1, is 0.6 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- The 47.9 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 0.6 fewer than the 48.5 total in this contest.
- Bengals games have an average total of 46.2 points this season, 2.3 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Raiders have averaged a total of 48.1 points, 0.4 fewer than this game’s set over/under.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has played 17 games, with 11 wins against the spread.
- The Bengals have been favored by 5.5 points or more three times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have hit the over on eight of 18 set point totals (44.4%).
- The Bengals average 27.1 points per game, comparable to the 25.8 per outing the Raiders give up.
- When Cincinnati scores more than 25.8 points, it is 8-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Bengals rack up 24.3 more yards per game (361.5) than the Raiders allow per matchup (337.2).
- In games that Cincinnati picks up over 337.2 yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times this season, six more turnovers than the Raiders have forced (15).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cincinnati’s matchup with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Against the spread, Las Vegas is 16-16-0 this year.
- The Raiders have an against the spread record of 6-3 in their nine games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more this year.
- Las Vegas has hit the over in 43.8% of its opportunities this season (14 times over 32 games with a set point total).
- This year the Raiders average just 0.1 fewer points per game (22.0) than the Bengals allow (22.1).
- Las Vegas is 14-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall in games when it scores more than 22.1 points.
- The Raiders average 363.8 yards per game, just 13.0 more than the 350.8 the Bengals allow.
- When Las Vegas totals over 350.8 yards, the team is 11-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over three more times (24 total) than the Bengals have forced a turnover (21) this season.
Home and road insights
- At home this year, Cincinnati is 5-4 overall and 4-5 against the spread.
- At home, the Bengals have one win ATS (1-1) as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total in six of nine home games this year.
- This season, Bengals home games average 47.5 points, 1.0 fewer than this outing’s over/under (48.5).
- Las Vegas is 9-6 overall, and 8-7 against the spread, in away games.
- This season, in 15 away games, Las Vegas has gone over the total six times.
- Raiders away games this season average 48.3 total points, 0.2 fewer than this contest’s over/under (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.